Harav Kook 4 Bedroom
- 140 sq. m.
- 3 & Shabbos elevator
Newly renovated 4 bedroom unit centrally located in Harav Kook. Fully equipped, kosher kitchen and modern furnishings. Some of the amenities that the building includes are parking, 24-hour security, and a lobby. We also rent a 3 bedroom unit in the same building if a 2nd unit is needed. Inquire today!
- Free unlimited wireless Internet access
- You will be personally met at the apartment (during normal business hours of 8 AM - 6PM) and showed around by friendly English speaking managers
- Self entry will be provided and the English speaking managers will be available to help you with any questions, problems or concerns
- Detailed guide of the apartment is available upon request, it includes how to use the appliances, how to find your way around the kitchen, etc.
- Detailed guide of the area with helpful names and phone numbers for dry cleaning, restaurants, Shuls, Shabbos take out, Shaitel wash, etc.
- Fresh and clean beds will be prepared for you with high quality American style blankets, pillows and towels upon arrival.
- A cleaning service will clean the apartment and restore it to its original state when you leave to ease your departure from the apartment.
- Free starter supply of toilet paper, dishsoap, and garbage bags.
- Hot Plate
- Hot Water Urn
- Slow Cooker
- Kiddush Cup
- Shabbat Elevator
- Table Extends
- Sukkah Balcony
- Pesach: Basic Kitchen Items
Hear from many of our happy tenants who have stayed in this apartment! References are available to call or email! Please contact us for details.
Thank you very much, everything was amazing! The assistant manager really went above and beyond, I really appreciate it. He was extremely responsive any time I reached out, thank you! Looking forward to using you guys again!
I rented the apartment at Harav Kook #7 from December 28, 2022 through January 4, 2023 for my family. The apartment was perfect for our needs and is ideally located - about a 5 minute walk to the closest Light Rail station (Yaffo & King George) and about a 20 minute walk to the Kotel, 30 minutes to Baka/German Colony, 20 minutes to Machne Yehuda, 7 minutes to Meah Shaarim. It was an ideal arrangement, all we had to do was bring food. All of the kitchen, bath, cleaning, entertainment needs were there for us. The television was WiFi enabled and the furniture throughout the apartment was very comfortable â€“ couches, beds, chairs, etc. We would not hesitate to go back. Highly recommended for a small family looking for room, comfort, and convenience for a multi-night stay in Jerusalem. In addition, the company was very solicitous and took care of any problems or answered any questions very quickly and professionally.
Excellent experience, everyone was very responsive. Thank you so much everything was really nice, we will definitely be back.