GLATT KOSHER JERUSALEM VACATION RENTALS
Call Now To Reserve Your Luxury Vacation Rental In Jerusalem: 855-610-2665
THE PROCESS OF FINDING AN APARTMENT WITH US:
We pride ourselves on providing you with a personalized service to help you find the perfect apartment to suit your needs well! We will hold your hand throughout the process of finding your apartment, securing your apartment and settling into your apartment in Jerusalem. Whether you are coming for a vacation, simcha, Yom Tov or business, we are dedicated to helping you find and enjoy the perfect apartment for your stay!
"I can provide testimony that if you have the company Rentals of Distinction in your corner they will set you up in the best places to stay I highly recommend their company as they know the areas very well. Their experience really shines as they know everything around Yerushalyim. Everything she told me about was on the money, oh yeah almost forgot we got a price for the apartment too compared to other places."
Yonah Rothman, Wesley Hills, NY
"This is the fourth trip for which you have found us our apartment in Yerushalayim. You certainly enhance our trips to Eretz Yisroel by your professorial, meticulous and caring assistance in providing us with descriptions and photos of the possible apartments, helping us select the apartment and then coordinating everything in Israel so that we can just settle in as soon as we arrive and make ourselves at home."
S.P., New York
HOW DO I FIND AN APARTMENT?
Please look through our website and see if you can find an apartment that looks interesting to you. You can search for apartments based on size, location, dates or price range on our user friendly search page.
Please be advised that we are here to help you work through the options at any point. If the website looks overwhelming to you or if you prefer to speak to us on the phone, please do not hesitate to call, live chat or contact us for a more personalized service. This website was formulated for informational purposes only. We would like to keep up our reputation of providing our customers a more personalized service, which is what our customers appreciate most when coming to an unfamiliar place.
CAN'T FIND AN APARTMENT ON OUR SITE?
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly as we have several apartments than are not posted on our website that we will be happy to send to you via email with details and pictures. We are known for going above and beyond to find each and every client the perfect apartment that will suit their needs!
"Akiva was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end, and worked tirelessly until he found the ideal apartment for my family's trip to Israel"
Rabbi Dov Yonah Korn, NY
"Thank you so much for helping us find our dream vacation apartment in Jerusalem. Your help was invaluable in tracking down the exact type of apartment we were looking for. You certainly listened to our list of needs and desires and managed to actually give us a choice of apartments in excellent locations in the neighborhoods we were seeking."
Dovid and Tamar Charnowitz, Baltimore, MD
NOW THAT YOU HAVE FOUND YOUR APARTMENT
- Please click on the apartment that you are interested in and press “RESERVE NOW”. You will be asked to fill out a form with your information, dates, family size, etc. If this is an apartment that was sent to you via email, please reply to the email or call for immediate service.
- Once we receive your information, we will send you an email confirmation that the apartment is still available along with the confirmed total cost. At that point if you are comfortable with the apartment and the cost, we would be happy to book it for you; if you are more comfortable, you can ask for someone in Israel to take a look at the apartment for you. We will arrange that with one of our representatives on the ground in Israel. Please feel free to discuss any questions or concerns with us and we will be happy to answer your questions with honesty and patience.
- Once you are ready to book, we will make up a contract for you and we will email it to you. Please feel free to go over the contract and let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We are happy to go over any parts of the contract with you that are confusing or that need clarification. The contract is specifically made to protect both the Owner and Renter fairly.
- Please sign the contract and make out the following checks to secure the apartment:
- Check #1 - 50% of the rent; present date.
- Check #2 - 50% of the rent; postdated to the date of arrival.
- Check #3 - Security Deposit; The security deposit is held by a third party, the rental agent, and will be returned to the renter within 10 days after his departure from the apartment, once the manager has checked over the apartment to see that everything is in good working order.
UNFORTUNATELY, WE CAN NOT HOLD ANY APARTMENTS UNTIL THE CONTRACT HAS BEEN SIGNED AND THE CHECKS ARE IN THE MAIL.
YOUR APARTMENT IS CONFIRMED!
- We will email you an instruction sheet for your apartment which will include the following:
- The address of the apartment
- How to get into the apartment ( most apartments have combination locks for easy access )
- The apartment manager's name, phone number and email address
- Details of the apartment and how the appliances and amenities are used. The manager will contact you upon arrival to make up a time to show you around the apartment and to show you how everything works. S/he is also available for you if any questions or problems will come up during your stay.
- We will then send all of your information to the management company to notify them of your arrival and the amount of beds, crib, etc that you will need made up for you. Please feel free to send any additional requests.
Please see our Recommend Service Providers link for additional resources that may be of help to you in planning your trip. We hope that planning your trip and your arrival will be stress free and smooth. If there is anything that we can do to help make your trip more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to contact us. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority!